The most visited pages were:
- Community Council
- Business Directory
- About Comrie
- The Events Calendar
- Self-Catering Accommodation in Comrie
- April’s Police Report
- Activities in Comrie
- For Sale/Swap
- Walking in the Area
This is interesting in that there has been a slight move from the normal big hitters. So if you have a Comrie Event going on, please contact Sandra via the contact tab at the top of this page, or email her at email@example.com with your event details, a logo and photos if you have one, or if you are a Comrie business that wants to feature on the website so that we can help promote you or your event here on the website and our our very popular Facebook page*.
With regards to the Facebook Page these were the most visited posts during April:
- The sudden passing of well known Comrie resident and Guiding Association leader Marlyn Lees.
- The Royal Visit. Due to Axel Catton for sharing and the link to the BBC News
- The Comrie Cafe, produced by local resident George Carson
- Photos shared by Zandra Black a new resident to the village – Thank you Zandra
- The disappearance of personal items from graves at the cemetary.
- An aerial shot taken by local resident Mark Nesbitt from his Microlight – Thanks Mark
- Thanks to Angus Crabbie for this aerial shot of our wee village
- Interesting news about the Bunker (announcing the sale of the Bunker)
- A voucher offer for Auchingarrich Wildlife Park
- Thanks for Felicity Martin for her photo of the woods near the Deil’s Cauldron.
*Please remember even if you don’t have a Facebook account you can still scroll through the posts on our Home page using the scroll bar to the the right of the Facebook entry.
Comrie Community Website is owned and run by Comrie Community Council