Perth & Kinross Council’s Financial Insecurity Fund is now open and available to people who may be struggling at the moment with debts and higher costs due to the winter period or the coronavirus emergency.
Financial Insecurity Fund
We have created a Financial Insecurity Fund so that you can apply for financial assistance if you have:
- No Recourse to Public Funds,
- Priority debts including fuel debt,
- Broadband debt that prevents you from getting online or you require a data package,
- Difficulty meeting the essential costs of children under 2-years e.g. nappies, milk, wipes etc,
- Additional costs of living rurally.
For more information please visit: www.pkc.gov.uk/financialinsecurityfund